Most frequently asked questions:
- What state do you provide financing for Disney properties?
We specialize in the States of California, Hawaii and South Carolina only.
- Do you require ACH monthly payments
No. ACH monthly payments must be authorized by the account holder in order for the payment to go through.
However, ACH fraud occurs when unauthorized funds are transferred into a bank account. This fraud can be executed
if someone gets a hold of an account holder’s account number and bank routing number.
The funds can be used for fraudulent activity, leading to devastating loss for both consumers and business.
- Is there a fee to run the credit report?
- Are there any loan points charged to finance the loan?
- Are there any loan origination fees?
- Are there any loan acquisition fees?
Yes. There is a one time acquisition fee of $139 paid at closing.
- Is the interest rate for the term of the loan fixed or variable?
The rate is fixed for the term of the loan.
- Is there a prepayment penalty?
No prepayment penalty.
- Are there any loan service fees?
There is a $5 monthly service fee.
- Are there any conditions required to fund the loan once approved?
We do require a lender’s title policy on the property which is prepared by the escrow company.
- Is this a mortgage loan and is it considered a mortgage interest deduction?
This is considered a mortgage loan. The note is secured by a deed of trust. Also, if applicable, you may take advantage of the tax deduction.
Consult your CPA/accountant for confirmation.
- What is my financial obligation at closing?
You are responsible for the down payment, the acquisition fee and the escrow fees and any prepaid interest.
All monies are paid directly to the escrow company.
- I own a DVC property. Can I refinance through you?
Yes. We will finance any DVC property in Hawaii, California and Hilton Head that is purchased and financed directly through Disney Vacation Club.
Credit check and loan approval is required on all refinanced loans. We will finance up to 60% of the developer sales price.
All other DVC owners in Hawaii, California and Hilton Head, whose property is financed through other finance companies, will require a credit check and are subject to loan approval.
- I am not a US citizen. Can I still get a loan for my Disney purchase?
No. You must be a US citizen.
For additional information, please contact us at 760-799-5177 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Do I do business directly with Timesharelending?
Timesharelending will always be in close contact with your resale broker to insure the process is handled smoothly and efficiently.
- Who prepares the loan documentation?
Timesharelending will coordinate with your resale broker and send the loan documentation directly to the escrow/title company.
- Can I deal directly with Timesharelending if I apply for a loan but do not have a broker?
Absolutely. We will walk you through all the necessary steps.
- Which escrow company does Timesharelending use?
We work with all escrow companies. However, if you do not have one, we can recommend one to you.
- Do I have to be physically present to complete a transaction?
No. It's all facilitated by mail, email or fax.
Content copyright 2013. TimeshareLending.Biz, Inc. All rights reserved.